Employ empowers organizations of all sizes to overcome their greatest recruiting and talent acquisition challenges. Offering a combination of purpose-built intelligent software technologies, services, and industry expertise, Employ provides businesses of all sizes with powerful solutions for recruiting a diverse workforce. Through its JazzHR, Lever and Jobvite technologies, and NXTThing RPO services, Employ serves more than 21,000 customers across all industries. For more information, visit us at www.employinc.com.
You have a passion for digital marketing. You’re tech savvy and always looking for new channels to test but metrics minded at the same time. Sound like you? You might be right for this job.
The Sr. Demand Gen Manager/Campaign Manager is responsible for our small business and mid-market strategy, reporting and performance of campaigns that meet the growth objectives of the business, with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generation. This is a performance based marketing role with the key objective to support the new business revenue targets.
What you will do:
• Define campaign strategy and execution, encompassing multiple channels
• Obsess over metrics to ensure business impact measured by MQLs, oppty
creation, pipeline/bookings (sourced/influenced).
• Partner with sales to align efforts and drive revenue from channels including, but
not limited to, digital advertising, email marketing, outbound prospecting, inbound
lead follow up, nurture, and live/online events.
• Collaborate with marketing product marketing on campaign concept, custom
• Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials,
channels, and calls to action for personas and key accounts.
• Report back to AEs and SDRs on account engagement as part of post launch
• Manage project timelines, resources, & budget.
What will you bring:
• 3-5 years of proven multi-channel B2B marketing experience within software/SaaS.
• You are a proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking.
• Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in
• Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work with marketing and sales
professionals, and ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously.
• Understanding of pipeline management and metrics.
• Demonstrated experience sourcing and overseeing vendors for marketing
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills a
must. Strong influencing and relationship-building skills.
• Team player with ability to collaborate, and also work independently.
Employ is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Employ is an EVerify employer.
August 18, 2023