Location: Remote, US (EST Time Zone Preferred)
About our Candidate:
We are searching for a Senior Developer with SSO focus to support the creation of our Identity Management and Single Sign-On solutions. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing, fast paced team that is building a unified identity system for all our customers using cloud-native services. If you're fired up about software performance, automating everything, and working with great teams, then this is the job for you!
What You Will Be Doing:
· Work with a team of motivated developers to design and build the SSO platform that will enable a secure and unified authentication experience for all our customers.
· Participate in all related agile ceremonies, sprint related events to identify security requirements and promote continuous process improvement.
· Identify and implement automated processes, staging and deployment of new SSO capabilities and enhancements.
· Work with internal and external customers to integrate hosted applications to help drive the adoption of SSO services.
· Collaborate with SSO team members to resolve issues and satisfy customer requirements.
· Strong technical experience with authentication protocols (OIDC, OAuth2 & SAML) as well as modern identity and access management best practices.
· Extensive experience with SSO authentication (OKTA is preferred) in a hosted environment (AWS, GCP or Azure).
· Experience with modern web technologies including (Java, ORM/iBatis) and coding best practices.
Nice to Have:
· Demonstrated ability supporting applications in a distributed, highly available, mission critical cloud-based environments, preferably AWS (serverless Lambda)
· Understanding of infrastructure as code (Terraform experience is a plus) and CI tools such as Jenkins and ADO.
· 3 years development experience with information security, among others: SSO, SAML, OIDC, OKTA, Auth0
· Experience with Node/TypescriptPosted On
July 27, 2022