KAR is hiring a System Engineer on the Realtime Communications Team which is directly responsible for rapid design, testing, deployment, and support of Contact Center, Telephony, and Conferencing solutions for KAR employees and customers. A System Engineer at KAR strives to promote simplicity and improve customer experience by developing solutions that drive business value through voice, video, and text/chat channels.
About the Job
KAR IT Realtime team strives to enhance our Customer Experience (CX) by modernizing the technology platforms to provide an enhanced and consistent experience for KAR contact center agents. We believe happy agents lead to happy customers, so we are building a modern and flexible solution. Inbound, outbound, automation, IVR programming—we do it all for our KAR brands with the goal of creating a seamless buyer/seller experience.
Here are some of the things this team has accomplished recently.
· Migrated all Auction, Branch, and corporate locations to Cisco UC platform and SIP integrated them with the Contact Center for simple escalation workflow
· Migrated all major contact centers from various legacy platforms to Five9 Cloud Contact Center and delivering modern features to the customer supports teams such as omnichannel, CRM integration, and enhanced integrations
· Integrated Call Center operations into Salesforce and ServiceNow
· SMS enabled our support and sales teams
· Implemented Webchat on dealer facing sales and support platforms
· Developed API integration within IVR scripts to gather customer information and improve call routing and agent readiness
What we are looking for
We’re looking for passionate business technology professionals who want to drive our commitment to CX transformation. We like problem solvers and you’ll be surrounded by a great team of engineers aligned to both our internal agents and dealer customers. We need balanced engineers who can assess business need, develop requirements, and then execute on development, testing, and go-live tasks. We want to expand our solution with AI/ML for self-service and agent assist features. Experience with Google Dialogflow, CCAPI, or similar platforms is a plus along with dialer list management and Salesforce experience. Candidates should be familiar with API integration including REST and SOAP as we intend to “Automate Everything” along the way.
Key Focus Areas
· Consult with business stakeholders on customer service best practices, helping to realize our business vision by using the Contact Center and Telephony technologies.
· Deliver business value by engineering new features in key product areas
o Inbound and Outbound campaigns
o Integrating Contact Center with Backoffice and field experts
o Omnichannel routing for Text and Chat
o IVR development and customization through API
o CRM Integration with Salesforce
o Self-Service and Agent Assist
· Initiatives that include technology refreshes, new locations, acquisitions, or deploying net new technologies across the enterprise
· Integrating communication platforms to promote collaboration between Contact Center and field experts
· Design highly reliable solutions built to scale
· Work with product team to break down prioritized features into deliverables
· Continuously develop and improve features that produce value and reduce technical debt
· Automation for routine tasks through scripting or software development
· Develop technical and design documentation
· Promote knowledge sharing across your peers and product teams
· Provide escalation for issues and bugs that arise
· Partner with other KAR IT and Business teams
· Participate on regular on-call rotation
· Work after hours and weekends as required by the business and change process
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· Expertise multiple key focus areas
· Telecommunications with extensive experience in: VoIP technologies, Session Border Controllers, and call control. Specifically: Cisco UCM v12. Deep knowledge of VoIP protocols with a focus on SIP. QoS and network experience
· Contact Center experience in IVR scripting, omnichannel routing, reporting, and CRM integration,
· Collaboration: Strong scripting and automation skills. Active Directory, OKTA, and Azure AD experience. Troubleshooting experience with voice and video conferencing equipment and service.
· Experience with Agile and continuous delivery framework preferred
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, as well as relay complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience, including senior leadership
· Ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
· Experience with Salesforce lightningPosted On
April 22, 2022