- Document and maintain interface agreements for system.
- Create and maintain simulatable control system models, reusable library elements and plant models in MIL environment from design specifications.
- Design, implement, and execute verification and validation tests at System level to ensure integrated system model performs to the expectations.
- Submit defects and change requests to document software & calibration issues.
Skills & Experience required:
- 4-5 years of MBD development experience.
- Experience with the following tools: MATLAB Simulink & Stateflow, GT Power, calibration tools.
- MIL simulation testing experience using Matlab tool chain.
- Ability to create test vectors for MIL testing.
- Domain knowledge on automotive controls and calibration.
- Prior exposure to Requirement management, Software development, Configuration management, Defect management and SDLC processes.
- Excellent documentation, communication, and presentation skills.
May 18, 2021