- Executes and delivers on the analytical validation plan for related components.
- Obtains input and simulation with Design Verification Plan and Report (DVP&R) optimized subsystem-based analytical and experimental verification plan.
- Applies and improve the product using iDFMEA, Engineering Standard Work (ESW), DVP&R, test standards, and problem solving and tools.
- Makes decisions in the areas of verification and validation that impact product performance, reliability, and durability.
- Investigates and addresses potential system concerns or issues, understands causal mechanisms, recommends appropriate action.
- Coordination with offshore team.
Required skills and experience:
2+ years of experience in mechanical new product design environment and industrial experience.
4+ year of experience of the below tools -
- Ansys, Ansys workbench
- Thermal, Flow simulation
- Failure mode analysis
- DFMEA, DVA, GD&T, ALD
Six Sigma Tools, Cross Functional Integration, Problem Solving, Decision Making.Posted On
May 18, 2021