This job is EXPIRED. Click Here to see similar jobs.
Implementation Team Manager
The Practice Manager will lead a function or team of individual contributors responsible for delivering the Workforce Ready product to end customers. This individual is expected to drive a highly collaborative environment by understanding the business as a whole and making resource deployment decisions to meet project deliverables in a timely and efficient manner. This individual will also be responsible for creating and sustaining a culture of highly engaged employees through the facilitation of development, continued learning, clear directions and expectations, and continued process improvement.
• Manage a team of employees by providing goals, feedback, development, and continued learning.
• Provide technical leadership and guidance to the team to ensure projects are completed within expectations.
• Collaborate with direct team members, Project Managers, and peers to establish monthly delivery forecast that align with established organizational goals.
• Work with peers to assign projects based on skill, experience, and availability; clearly communicates task priorities, helping team members to adjust workload as needed.
• Anticipate problems or situations that could affect the team or peers. Assess the potential impact on own and others’ work, and develop and execute the best work solution.
• Manage escalated situations, establish appropriate remediation plans, and execute the plan to remedy the situation.
• Track and monitor all team projects and engage as necessary to remove road blocks and ensure successful project delivery.
• Monitor team member performance and productivity metrics.
• Create a collaborative environment within the direct business team and throughout Kronos.
• Encourage open and honest communication within direct team as well as across the organization.
• Continually solicit feedback from team members, peers, and supervisors in an effort to find new or better ways to operate, improve efficiency, and/or develop themselves.
• Drive the business to continually improve processes and efficiencies. This includes practicing risk taking as well as creating an environment where employees take risks.
• Proactively communicate relevant information to team members, peers, and superiors.
• Ensure all personal and team administrative tasks are completed timely and accurately.
• Ensure all personal are following the established best practices and methodologies.
• Maintain fiscal responsibility within your team.
• BS degree and 10+ years of experience, with 3+ years of people management.
• Experience working for a Cloud company or having managed an implementation team
• Strong analytical skills with the track record of driving change and process improvements.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and changing environments.
• Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to work as part of a project team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to work with all levels of individuals in an organization.