Our Integration Consultants, using business process engineering techniques, develop technical solutions and management processes to achieve overall objectives by means of implementing systems or enterprise-wide solutions, using the company's or a third-party's hardware/software products. In general, customers view this employee as a consultant. Performance is typically measured by delivery of agreed to solutions within budgeted hours.
• Resource communicates clearly and can develop and read specifications
• Acts as a mentor/coach to others on the Global Integration Team for integration best practices
• Work closely with Project Managers and Application Consultants, communicating and understanding goals required to complete required tasks on time and budget
• Designs, develop, modify, debug and evaluate tools developed to aid the Professional Service Teams
• Support development with tools and applications in other parts the professional services organization.
• Ability to assist Sales, Presales, or Services teams with integration discovery and scoping
• Exposure to complex technology environments requiring a multi-product solution, as well as product integration and solutions.
• Must be comfortable working with in a cloud environment
• 6+ years' experience in a technical consulting environment
• Ability to assess, design, and develop integration for strategic large and/or very complex customers
• Ability to translate requirements into working solutions
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred
• Advanced knowledge of database querying, programming and web services, web transfer methods, file management, and cloud technology
• Development tools (for example source control, defect tracking tools, Postman, etc.)
• Dell Boomi Certified – preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• This position is in the Indianapolis office with up to 25% travel
January 27, 2020