The Professional Services Project Manager is the main point of contact serving as a bridge between customers and the internal Kronos project team. The PM is expected to be responsible for all aspects pertaining to the on-going status of the project. PMs will collaborate with multiple cross-functional roles in order to ensure timely, efficient, and successful Workforce Management software implementations.
What do we look for in a Project Manager?
• Strong Leadership and Adaptability
• Basic understanding of the Workforce Management environment
• Ability to apply logic to solve complex problems and mitigate risks associated to the project
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Conflict resolution
• Drive to overcome difficult obstacles while still meeting necessary deliverables
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills to foster collaboration inside and outside the
• Drive to innovate and improve processes and methodologies utilized in the organization
• Ability to multitask and balance various projects related to different modules in the organization
• Create and manage timelines
• Maintain project budgets
• Understand and analyze various project documents
As the hub for recruiting, developing, and placing top tech talent within the organization, the ITC offers SURGE, an extensive 8-week technical onboarding program for consultants and project managers. Candidates are drawn from leading Indiana universities and trained to problem solve, think innovatively, and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
SURGE provides tools, resources, and skills to prepare the next generation of Kronos Services professionals in workforce management and human capital management. To date, more than 220 Kronos consultants and project managers have completed SURGE training and advanced to new roles with increasing responsibility.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
• Completion of Bachelor’s Degree in business or other related field
• Reside within a reasonable commuting distance to Indianapolis, IN
• Successful completion of an internship or relevant work experience
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to work as part of a project team.
• Willingness to travel up to 50%
• Experience working with SaaS and/or Workforce Management systems is a plus
• Effectively communicate and present remotely via telephone and/or in person
• Basic knowledge and understanding of the Workforce management environment is a plus
January 10, 2020