The Project Manager (PM) is a critical focal point to Workforce Ready (WFR) customers. The PM is expected to manage all project aspects and resources in order to ensure timely, efficient, successful implementations in addition to mentoring of internal team members.
• Facilitate customer project kickoff calls, team introductions, define project cadence and develop ongoing customer communication plans
• Facilitate project discovery sessions with all client business representatives and Kronos project team members
• Determine and document customer success criteria
• Maintain adherence to Kronos implementation methodology and processes
• Prepare assigned project resources with necessary project-related information, ensuring proper understanding of project requirements, roles & responsibilities, work processes, and success criteria
• Implement the necessary project management infrastructure (project plans, issues lists, communication plans, project schedule with the customer)
• Assist Practice Manager by accurately forecasting each month’s go-lives
• Lead customer status and planning meetings as well as participate in discovery meetings
• Manage the project plan, issues list, and other supporting documents throughout the project in an effort to maintain client expectations and project milestone success
• Work with various team members (both Kronos and customer teams) to resolve project and process issues in a timely manner and document any issues
• Communicate and publish project status to the project team
• Manage project scope to meet project success criteria while maximizing value brought to customers and revenue generated for Kronos
• Manage the financials of the project, invoicing of delivered services, and resolution of any financial disputes
• Lead assigned projects to a successful completion within appropriate time frame, ensuring industry leading CSAT scores
• Assist with developing new processes and tools that improve the performance and effectiveness of the project management delivery
• Assist with other initiatives to evaluate and drive customer satisfaction
• 2 plus years of project management work experience in a customer-facing enterprise software implementation/technical environment required
• Experience managing high volume and highly complex customer facing software implementation projects
• Strong leadership skills with ability to work as part of a project team
• Strong analytical skills and experience scheduling, preparing presentations and status reports in addition to superb written and oral communication skills
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% as needed
• Broad knowledge of HRMS, Payroll, Time & Labor management a plus
• Experience in a SaaS environment a plus leading complex/strategic clients
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred and PMP Certification a plus
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
April 2, 2019