The Strategic Alliance Manager will lead a team of Delivery Assurance Managers and System Integrators which are responsible for delivering the Workforce Ready product to end customers. This individual is expected to drive a highly collaborative environment by understanding the business as a whole and leading System Integrators to success through a robust accreditation and enablement program. This individual will also be responsible for creating and sustaining a culture of highly engaged employees through the facilitation of development, continued learning, clear directions and expectations, and continued process improvement.
• Lead over a dozen partner organizations to success by aligning with partner sponsors, creating sustainable partner delivery programs, and driving high implementation quality through the partner resources
• Develop and manage partner accreditation program to drive continuous improvement in implementation delivery quality
• Manage a team of employees by providing goals, feedback, development, and continued learning
• Collaborate with direct team members, partner sponsors, and peers to establish monthly delivery forecast that align with established organizational goals
• Work with peers to assign projects based on skill, experience, and availability; clearly communicates task priorities, helping team members to adjust workload as needed
• Anticipate problems or situations that could affect the team or peers. Assess the potential impact on own and others’ work, and develop and execute the best work solution
• Manage escalated situations, establish appropriate remediation plans, and execute the plan to remedy the situation
• Track and monitor all team projects and engage as necessary to remove road blocks and ensure successful project delivery
• Monitor partner performance and productivity metrics
• Continually solicit feedback from team members, peers, and supervisors to find new or better ways to operate, improve efficiency, and/or develop themselves
• Proactively communicate relevant information to team members, peers, and superiors
• Experience working for a Cloud company and leading a partner implementation outsourcing practice
• BS degree and 7+ years of experience, with 3+ years of people management experience
• HR/Payroll/HCM domain experience strongly preferred
• Strong analytical skills with the track record of driving change and process improvements
• Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to work as part of a project team
• Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to work with all levels of individuals in an organization
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
April 2, 2019