Join one of Indy's Best Places to Work!
Leaf is looking for a Data Developer Architect with at least three years of experience. Candidates must appreciate a team environment and possess the initiative to work with a minimum amount of supervision.
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits and a highly competitive salary.
• Knowledge of dimensional modeling and star schema, OLAP, and Snowflake paradigms
• Strong SQL and DBA knowledge to administer database security, backup, and complex queries
• Experience with Azure Data Factory and Azure SQL/Azure Synapse
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Azure DevOps, and GIT
• Comfortable taking ownership of work in an agile environment
• A desire to pivot and learn new technologies and techniques as needed
Job Type: Full-time
Typically, all development takes place at the corporate office in Carmel, and no travel is required. During the COVID-19 season, the Leaf team is working from home and stays connected through Microsoft Teams and regular team meetings.
All development takes place at the corporate office in Carmel, and no travel is required. If you are looking for stability, job security, and professional development, then you can find a long-term home at Leaf. The successful candidate will join our team of developers to create large enterprise software platforms.
Being in business for 30 years has positioned Leaf as a premier Indiana software firm. Leaf is one of Indy's “Best Places to Work in Indiana” since 2012. Leaf's office has a casual work environment, with a fun break room, free Hubbard and Cravens coffee, a fully stocked Coke refrigerator, and the company enjoys a hot breakfast from Cafe Patachou every Friday morning. Plus, there’s foosball and bumper pool for those moments when your eyes need a break from the screen, or an exercise room if you prefer getting your endorphins pumping.
Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you.
Leaf Software Solutions
14300 Clay Terrace Blvd, Carmel, IN 46032
April 6, 2021