Job Description - ERP Solution Consultant
Join one of Indy's Best Places to Work!
Leaf is looking for an ERP Solution Consultant with experience in consulting and implementing Sage Intacct, ERP/financial applications or other SaaS based ERP solutions. Candidates must appreciate a team environment and possess the initiative to work with a minimum amount of supervision.
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits and a highly competitive salary.
• Manage multiple projects and customers simultaneously to successfully implement following our prescriptive implementation methodology resulting in in-scope/on-budget/on-time delivery, high customer satisfaction, and successful customer adoption.
• Execute all aspects of the implementation process which includes collaborative consultation with the client, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, unit and integration testing, training, data cleansing, and data migration.
• Deep knowledge of the Sage Intacct software including expertise implementing and using Sage Intacct advanced modules, as well as staying current with the latest product features and enhancements.
• Configure and implement the Sage Intacct software based on a thorough understanding of customer-specific business processes as well as industry and system best practices.
• Develop and deploy implementation project plans and ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget while optimizing return on investment.
• Utilize and develop less experienced implementation resources providing on-the-job coaching and mentoring.
• Conduct training for customer end-users at all levels of the customer organization and relate system functionality to customer business requirements.
• Effective documentation of customer business requirements into configurable software solutions and business management processes utilizing Leaf best practices and visual process flowcharts.
• Respond to customer technical support issues related to the system implementation.
• Design and build industry specific key performance indicators, reports, and dashboards.
• Able to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment to effectively coordinate project execution and completion.
• Deliver prompt, concise, and friendly communications while providing high quality service and leadership to align with customer goals and requests.
• Contribute to and use knowledge repository of deployment best practices and enhance Leaf tools and repeatability of service delivery.
• Mentor other Solution Architects on Leaf processes, Sage Intacct modules and customer/project management.
• Serve as an escalation point for project issues.
The successful candidate will possess many of the following:
• Experience consulting and implementing Sage Intacct, ERP/financial applications or other SaaS solutions.
• CPA, accounting degree, or knowledge of finance and accounting including basic and intermediate accounting processes/principles.
• Consulting experience end-to-end through the entire software delivery life cycle following a process-based methodology.
• Demonstrated capability to utilize, lead, and develop project staff while completing projects on-time and on-budget with high customer satisfaction.
• Ability to work effectively and professionally with employees at all levels of a customer’s organization including executive leadership.
• Ability to deploy advanced business analytics skills solving complex problems and interpreting customer requirements into deliverable solutions.
• Service-oriented and able to solve customer relationship issues with high level of customer interaction.
• Excellent attention to detail and verbal and written communication skills, including a clear speaking voice, good use of grammar, and a strong customer orientation.
• Ability to successfully multi-task across projects, customers, and internal activities.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
• Self-directed and self-motivated with a demonstrated work ethic and ability to perform under pressure.
• Experience in assessing client requirements across a broad array of business processes including accounting, inventory, order entry and project management.
• Programming/coding experience a nice-to-have for translating business requirements into technical solutions and being able to “speak the language” of technology.
• Advanced proficiency with Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, macros, etc.) is a nice-to-have for efficient data mapping, integration, and migration of customer data
• Experience implementing or using Sage Intacct is a differentiator.
• Bachelor’s degree or greater, preferably in accounting, business or Finance.
• Position requires occasional travel (estimate 25%).
Job Type: Full-time
Typically, work takes place at the corporate office in Carmel. During the COVID-19 season, the Leaf team is working from home and stays connected with the organization through the use of Microsoft Teams Meeting.
Most work takes place at the corporate office in Carmel, with occasional travel required. If you are looking for stability, job security, and professional development, then you can find a long-term home at Leaf. The successful candidate will join our team to solve middle market enterprise business problems.
Leaf employees enjoy the benefits of an employee centric atmosphere fostered by the company’s corporate mission and philosophy. Leaf Software Solutions has been voted the Best Places to Work in Indiana every year since 2012.
Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you.
Leaf Software Solutions
14300 Clay Terrace Blvd, Carmel, IN 46032
April 21, 2021