Senior Full Stack Developer
Join one of Indy's Best Places to Work!
Leaf is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer with at least five years of experience. Candidates must appreciate a team environment and possess the initiative to work with a minimum amount of supervision.
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits and a highly competitive salary.
• Strong knowledge of dotnet core and asp.net MVC SPA applications
• Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of the dotnet ecosystem
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Experience with REACT development tools including React.js, webpack, npm, etc.
• Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SignalR, Azure functions and Google Firebase
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools with GIT
Nice to have:
• Experience with WebRTC
• Twilio programmable voice
• Azure Devops
Job Type: Full-time
All development takes place at the corporate office in Carmel, and no travel is required. If you are looking for stability, job security, and professional development, then you can find a long-term home at Leaf. The successful candidate will join our team of developers to create large enterprise software platforms.
Being in business for 30 years has positioned Leaf as a premier Indiana software firm. Leaf is one of Indy's “Best Places to Work in Indiana” since 2012. Leaf's office has a casual work environment, with a fun break room, free Hubbard and Cravens coffee, a fully stocked Coke refrigerator, and the company enjoys a hot breakfast from Cafe Patachou every Friday morning. Plus, there’s foosball and bumper pool for those moments when your eyes need a break from the screen, or an exercise room if you prefer getting your endorphins pumping.
Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Due to COVID-19, the Leaf team has the option of working from home and stays connected through Microsoft Teams and regular team meetings.
October 13, 2021