The Account Executive position is a critical role that engages with customers and our Salesforce counterparts throughout the entire customer lifecycle. We are engaged early in the Salesforce sales process to help articulate both product vision and value as well as potential implementation paths. After the sale from Salesforce, there are many moments where the customer wishes to evolve their business outcomes and processes. AEs are often able to both recognize and recommend these changes as well as coordinate with the Lev delivery teams to address the needs of our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of direct selling in software or software services environment
- Selling Salesforce products or services
- Demonstrated high performance to sales quotas and objectives.
- Experience identifying unique and complex business challenges and solutions
- Solution sales experience selling Salesforce software including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud or similar business applications preferred
January 2, 2020