The Account Executive position is a critical role that engages with customers and our Salesforce counterparts throughout the entire customer lifecycle. We are engaged early in the Salesforce sales process to help articulate both product vision and value as well as potential implementation paths.
- Establish and evolve positive working relationships with Salesforce sales teams, managers and executives. Salesforce is your #1 customer at Lev.
- Be efficient at qualifying the many conversations and sales opportunities that arise, as well as up-sell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through consistent management of the sales pipeline (CRM)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of direct selling in software or software services environment
- Demonstrated high performance to sales quotas and objectives
- Experience identifying unique and complex business challenges and solutions
- Selling Salesforce products or services
- Co-selling, selling as a partner or directing multiple groups of people toward the same goal in a sales situation
- Experience selling CRM or Martech software (Cloud/SaaS/On-demand/On-premise)
- Solution sales experience selling Salesforce software including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud or similar business applications
February 3, 2020