A Salesforce Solution Architect is a strategic position to our customers. This role leads solution design and oversees build work. Solution Architects are experienced consultants and are depended on by our customers for technical vision and proactive and strategic advice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or a related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce configurations and custom development
- 5+ years of experience in a professional services role or internal customer facing IT delivery role
- 5+ years experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools.
- 5+ years experience with solutions consulting in large enterprises.
September 11, 2019