As the leading platform for delivering progressive web apps (PWAs), Lumavate allows enterprise organizations to quickly and efficiently create mobile experiences that are easily accessible without the download of a native mobile app.
We are a growing company looking for a DevOps & SecOps Engineer to join our Product Team and start contributing to our organization immediately. If you are currently part of a team and are looking for an opportunity to lead DevOps we are interested in talking with you.
About the Position
The DevOps & SecOps Engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining tools, frameworks and internal applications that support our continuous integration processes. Here are some of the position expectations.
• Administer Okta single sign on for Lumavate personnel
• Review Sophos dashboard, people, and device status and take any necessary corrective and preventive actions
• Review Threat Stack Daily Vulnerability and Daily Rule Alert reports and take any necessary corrective and preventive actions
• Respond to and deal with IT and cyber security events
• Check NH-ISAC web site to identify and respond to current or emerging vulnerabilities
• Review patches distributed for software in our tech stack and our business systems; prepare for, test and deploy appropriate patches using Terraform
• Review AWS performance dashboards for active experiences; identify experiences needing performance tuning and bring them to the attention of the CTO
• Prepare and distribute penetration tests; identify penetration test failures and coach and counsel with employees
• Participate in meetings with Threat Stack to stay on top of AWS cloud security and monitoring
• Facilitate business continuity/disaster recovery exercises
• Review operations to identify opportunities for improvement; report to CEO, CPO, CTO and CSO on improvements needed
Based on customer/business need
• Run Veracode scans following each major platform build; produce necessary reports and review them with CTO and others; assure appropriate follow up actions are taken
• Support disaster recovery tests run by customers who operate Lumavate in a private cloud
• Maintain and enhance current Terraform and Ansible scripts to more effectively deploy, upgrade and monitor our private clouds
• Deploy Lumavate platform in customer private clouds
At least five years of progressive experience in computer engineering, devops and secops
Technical Skills Strongly Preferred
May 6, 2019