If you’re passionate about marketing, love writing content, and working on multiple projects in an extremely fast-paced organization, then this role is perfect for you! We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist to join the Sales and Marketing Team at Lumavate and start contributing to our organization immediately.
The Senior Marketing Specialist plays an integral role in a variety of marketing projects that drive inbound and outbound demand for Lumavate, build brand awareness, and improve the effectiveness of the sales process. The Senior Marketing Specialist is expected to be a hands-on marketing generalist that is able to contribute to projects in the following areas: account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns, content marketing, SEO, SEM, website management and conversion, email marketing, social media, webinars, event marketing, PR, and more.
A successful Marketing Specialist hits all assigned project deadlines, can juggle multiple projects at one time, writes compelling and effective copy for a variety of channels, contributes creative ideas on a regular basis, and helps the Sales and Marketing Team hit their monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- Write creative and compelling content for a variety of channels including blog posts, video scripts, infographics, eBooks, case studies, website, direct mail, campaign scripts, SEO, digital ads, and more
- Manage the Lumavate blog including the monthly content calendar, content structure, analytics, and more
- Assist in the management of the Lumavate website including content creation, website structure, SEO, and overall user experience
- Lead the ongoing conversion rate optimization (CRO) efforts for the Lumavate website
- Engage in the development of ABM campaigns including the campaign content, campaign scripts, direct mail, and more
- Identify target accounts and contacts for ABM campaigns and help conduct high-level initial account and contact research
- Partner with the Senior Designer to bring content to life visually across a variety of mediums such as infographics, eBooks, videos, and more
- Participate in the development and management of digital ad campaigns ensuring target KPIs are met for campaigns
- Manage all aspects of Lumavate’s marketing events including tradeshows, luncheons, etc.
- Assist in identifying and pitching Lumavate to publications, organizations, and more for speaking opportunities, article contribution, Op-eds, awards, and other thought leadership opportunities
- Translate product functionality into compelling messaging and sales resources
Assist with the content creation, editing, and publishing of online help resources for the Lumavate platform
- Contribute to discussions on Lumavate’s overall brand messaging and positioning
Ensure the Lumavate brand standards are upheld in all marketing efforts
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) including the ability to translate complex technical capabilities into effective messaging for marketers
- Obsessive over details, meeting deadlines, and hitting goals
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced, rapid change environment
- Strong desire to learn
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Previous experience in Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce, Pardot, and WordPress preferred
- Bachelor degree in marketing, general business, or a related field
To apply for this role, email your resume to email@example.com.Posted On
November 4, 2019