Executive Summary: Program Manager
We are searching for a motivated team member that wants to be part of one of the leading ‘Internet of Things’ (IoT) companies in the world. This position is based in either our Carmel, IN or Appleton, WI offices. We are seeking a Program Manager that is interested in IoT, devices/cloud, and is a passionate, motivated, customer focused program manager.
This position will report directly to the VP of Program Management.
● Owning projects by keeping teams on schedule, delighting customers, and keeping stakeholders informed
● Direct interaction with customers and coordination of their requests with engineering teams
● Responsible for managing the tasks and work items of a given customer’s project
● Work side by side with experienced technical team members in working through challenging technology requirements
● Maintaining project status and activities in project management software (DevOps)
● Some testing ensuring deliverables are ready for customer review
● Executing SoWs (Statements of Work) with teams, project plans, documentation, quoting, and regular updates using project management software
● For programs that have hardware components, occasional interaction with contract manufacturing partners for order placement, problem resolution, or working through scheduling challenges
● Responsible for helping create program revenue forecasts and tying them to results
● Demonstrate the program’s given set of deliverables to business users and other key stakeholders in presentations, video calls, etc.
● At least 5-7 years of hands-on project management experience in the technology field - devices/hardware, contract manufacturing, cloud or device software development
● Project management activities around device or contract manufacturing would be considered a major plus
● Ability to manage cross-functional teams consisting of developers, vendors, partners, and business users
● Proactive approach to problem resolution and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent oral and written communications skills
● A strong background in technology and a very high comfort level with software applications
● Organize meetings and arrange meetings between team members and customers
● Run and record minutes at meetings
● Create project schedules, keep detailed project notes/records, and develop/manage project strategies
● Experience in managing implementation challenges as they arise and working through them as needed in a team environment
● Ability to drive a project from concept to delivery
● Bachelor’s degree
● Electrical engineering background is preferred
● Scrum master experience is preferred
● Must be willing to travel
● Agile / Scrum experience using Azure DevOps
● Experience working with device technologies such as BLE, wireless, and LTE Cellular
● Electronic contract manufacturing background
● Cloud development-related experience using Azure
Working at Mesh has its Perks!
Salary, company bonus, medical, dental, vision insurance, 401k plan with match, flexible work from home, growth and development opportunities, flex-time off, company paid life insurance, Friday lunch & learns, and unlimited snacks, fruit, coffee, and sodas!
About Mesh Systems:
Mesh Systems is an Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions Innovator that helps enterprises achieve digital transformation. With over 16 years of experience working with Fortune 500s and industry leaders, Mesh Systems has IoT engineering competency across hardware, software, wireless technologies, and cloud services. We have been regularly awarded as one of the most innovative companies in the IoT ecosystem. As a sales-driven, partner-led organization, we continuously seek to drive value and maximize the benefits of IoT for the enterprises we serve.
What is the Internet of Things (IoT)?
IoT is a business revolution that has been brought about by incremental advances in technology. Internet-connected devices are all around us in the form of tablets, smartphones, and laptops, but IoT is about connecting a plethora of other things to the internet like espresso machines, beer tap handles, light poles, thermostats, and industrial machinery. By extracting key information from these devices, companies can better understand their customers, increase the safety and sustainability of their products, and fundamentally reinvent their business models. IoT is growing fast and is expected to be a $500 billion industry by 2023.
October 27, 2022