Are you a devil’s advocate (in a good way!) and thrive on making code that already works even better? If you are, then consider being an integral part of MISO’s Software Development Team that creates high-quality products. MISO is hiring several Software Developer Engineer in Test (SDET) roles! Use your creative problem solving skills to apply a variety of techniques, and your unique experience, to review designs, analyze code quality and assess risk. You will perform as a developer with a focus on testing. Collaborate with developers and other stakeholders to define and achieve successful delivery of high quality software.
- At least 5 years of experience as a software developer (Java, .NET/C#, and/or Kotlin, Angular), and have had responsibilities with a focus on testing
- Competent with databases including SQL or NoSQL
- Experience making code more testable, writing test frameworks, and automating tests
- Champion testing, functional testing, and other continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) processes leading to superior quality products
- Rest API’s
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
February 10, 2021