C#, CSS, html 5, .net
CAREER OPPORTUNITY: We are looking for an experienced Software Developer to join our team located in Fishers, IN.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- BS or MS in Computer Science preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in developing and designing web applications; cross-browser compatibility and cross-platform testing; writing good quality code.
- Familiarity with DotNetNuke (DNN) a great plus
- Experience in .NET core technologies - C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, Entity framework, LINQ, IIS
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming, data structures, design patterns and modular code.
- Experience with Distributed Source Control Systems. Preferably Git
- Experience In Product Life Cycle Management, Agile / Scrum Methodologies
- Experience with RDBMS, specifically SQL Server
- Experience in API-integration and a great plus
- Experience in DNS configuration/management, WAF (Web application firewall)
- Experience in implementing best practices for security design principles
- Experience with Datatables report/SQL Reporting/SSRS/Power BI will be a plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite Design & Web (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, etc.) a great plus.
- Knowledge and ability to implement smart modern web standards including accessibility and usability.
- Familiarity with issues around internationalization and localization.
- Demonstrated ability to perform effectively and positively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Advanced critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
May 6, 2019