myCOI is an early industry-leader in the insurance technology space providing an innovative SaaS solution for tracking, processing, and managing certificates of insurance. Our Purpose - Erase the Worry through The Work We Do – Eliminating the disruptive impact of an insurance claim. Based in Indianapolis, myCOI’s proven track record of national growth and success has impacted hundreds of customers who use our products and services ranging from Fortune 100, Higher Education, Construction, Logistics, Healthcare, Property Management, down to some of our local favorite sports teams. myCOI Central offers an easy-to-use, cloud-based solution to protect organizations and ensure end-to-end compliance. It’s smart technology that has our industry expertise built right in-designed to provide a single place to view COI’s, compliance, and risk reporting, for vendors, suppliers, tenants, subcontractors, franchisees, and carriers. myCOI’s channel partners, a great leadership team that is energetic, innovative, and goal-oriented; along with living our core values: Unite, Reach, Own It, Choose Positive and Innovate, drives our continued growth and success.
We work hard to maintain an open, supportive culture that promotes the pursuit of excellence. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy a competitive compensation package, great work-life balance and an innovative, supportive culture. We know that myCOI’s success derives from great teamwork and each individual’s exceptional results. Join us on our mission to disrupt, innovate, and lead the industry!
myCOI provides a .NET based web application that requests, collects, processes, and verifies certificates of insurance (COI) to manage the compliance of contracted third parties. In this role you will be the first point of contact for internal users to support myCOI’s platform and integrations. Ultimately, your success is judged by the success of our internal teams and their ability to achieve their KPIs and our clients’ abilities to achieve their compliance-related goals. As a key contributor to our success, you will thrive in an agile, entrepreneurial atmosphere on a diverse and experienced development team. Come thrive with a leader in the exciting, rapidly growing InsurTech industry!
What Makes this a Great Opportunity:
• Represent a leading SaaS company with the most innovative technology in the industry and a 95% customer retention rate.
• Work on a highly skilled technical development team that is collaborative, innovative, and strategic.
• Work on a truly modern product that is transforming the InsurTech industry.
• Work with supportive leadership and with co-workers focused on helping you succeed.
• Professional growth & learning opportunities.
• Great work-life balance, company culture and 4-day workweek option
Essential Responsibilities/What You Will Do:
• Work closely with other developers and in-house subject matter experts to thoroughly understand the product features and the code behind them.
• Assume ownership of the support ticket queue.
• Encourage adherence to process and provide change initiatives when necessary.
• Support client services teams and myCOI partners to deliver first-class responses with proper prioritization based on impact and severity.
• Provide engineering support and solutions to internal myCOI teams.
• Work with the development team to research responses to well qualified challenges.
• Provide triage leadership, guidance, and status in accordance with myCOIs service level agreements and by living out myCOI’s Core Values.
• No travel required.
Basic Qualifications/Who You Are:
● You are a .NET software engineer who excels at complex problem solving and working directly with client stakeholders. With a broad technical background, you enjoy being challenged and the puzzle of getting to the root of application issues.
● 1-2 years of experience in a related capacity
● Self-starter who is motivated and excited to help others be successful by owning problems and bringing them to closed-loop resolution.
● Become an encyclopedia of knowledge about how myCOI works and what it is capable of
● A passion to work in a wide array of web, middle-tier and database technologies.
● Front-End frameworks such as AngularJS and React a plus
● Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment.
● Ability to explain highly technical information to audiences of varying technical skills.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly differentiate between problems caused by infrastructure, operating systems software, application programs, or needed application enhancements for the product team.
● REST based APIs
● Experience with Azure DevOps and JIRA (at least one is required)
● Creativity and willingness to be open and share ideas.
● Flexible and understanding of after-hours support on occasion.
What You've Accomplished
● Analyzed, troubleshot, and resolved enterprise software issues.
● Supported internal and/or external stakeholders.
● Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills, including poise in pressure situations.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline is preferred.
• Competitive compensation package
• Short Term Disability Insurance
• Paternity and Maternity leave for expecting parents.
• Pet Insurance
• Paid Time Off (Holiday, Vacation, 8 hours community volunteer time)
• Open to Remote. Preference given to candidates residing within a commutable distance of Indianapolis.
June 25, 2021