LOOK.education is our flagship technology product at Nehloo Interactive. We’re on our accelerated path to the top, that’s why we welcome you to apply to join us, if you love emerging technologies and visual learning and education. We’ve developed a software platform core, with virtually an infinite applications in education and training. From students, apprentices, trainees, to companies employees, organizations members, government staff, and even further to families, celebrities, astronauts (yes, we’re a NASA semifinalist) and so on, LOOK creates visual excitement and enhances the teaching and learning for a wide variety of people and organizations.
● Team up with the CEO and COO.
● Act on behalf of the CEO and COO in regards to establishing priorities and identifying and resolving problems that are administrative in nature.
● Effectively communicate with outside partners, prospects, customers, contractors,
vendors, service agencies etc., as assigned. Meet and greet business guests.
● Process a variety of complex financial transactions; manage, monitor, and reconcile
accounting data; research, identify, and resolve discrepancies.
● Compose and draft documents and correspondence for presentations, presentation
handouts, grant applications, proposals, and reports; perform substantial editing and fact checking.
● Create, maintain, modify, and/or ensure accuracy of content in various unit documents, displays, reports, brochures, newsletters, social media, and/or websites.
● Plan and schedule calendar(s) with limited consultation, resolve calendaring conflicts, prepare agendas, reserve conference rooms, prepare facilities, and record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings internally or externally as requested.
● Arrange travel in compliance with company policies or executive directions.
● Coordinate and monitor routine maintenance services completion. Plan and coordinate office moves and/or minor renovation projects.
● Create reports and spreadsheets which may utilize specialized software and systems.
● Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
● Respond to customer questions or issue tickets, as directed by various department
● May receive and process information of a confidential nature; ensures such information is maintained in strict confidentiality.
● May lead staff or supervise day-to-day work of employees, including scheduling, assigning, and prioritizing workloads, setting appropriate deadlines, reviewing work for quality and timeliness, and providing performance review input.
You have to have these following qualifications, to successfully operate in this role:
● Minimum High School diploma (required), or relevant BS/Associate degree a plus.
● 2+ years of experience supporting leadership or executive individuals in a fast-paced, constantly changing, and medium to high complex environment.
● High sense of urgency, motivation and positivity, strong work ethic and punctuality.
● Demonstrate advanced computer office skills and experience with office software, online research, and email applications. Wordpress editing and publishing a plus.
● Understanding of basic bookkeeping, accounting and financial concepts.
● Understanding of basic human resources concepts and employer regulations.
● Understanding of basic contracting regulations, approval workflows, business process.
● Excellent organizational skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and assign work to others.
● Ability to identify, take initiative and ownership of necessary office activities and projects.
● Ability to routinely and independently exercise sound judgment in making decisions.
You will experience:
● Workplace flexibility.
● A cool team to grow with.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. This role at parent company Nehloo Interactive creates exciting assignments and it is a great opportunity to work at a technology startup focused on next-generation education and training, engaging in small and large projects for various industries.
Nehloo Interactive is committed to creating a diverse environment and being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment.
Interested candidates should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.Posted On
January 22, 2019