LOOK.education is our flagship technology product at Nehloo Interactive. We’re on our accelerated path to the top, that’s why we welcome you to apply to join us, if you love emerging technologies and visual learning and education. We’ve developed a software platform core, with virtually an infinite applications in education and training. From students, apprentices, trainees, to companies employees, organizations members, government staff, and even further to families, celebrities, astronauts (yes, we’re a NASA semifinalist) and so on, LOOK creates visual excitement and enhances the teaching and learning for a wide variety of people and organizations.
You should have the expertise and passion to exercise and grow your skills and abilities, to perform the following job duties:
● Develop realistic ocular viewed photorealistic spherical environments and textured 3D assets.
● Create and maintain algorithms or scripts to support engineering optimization of photorealistic spherical ocular viewed videos.
● Produce interactive VR experiences viewable on mobile devices and VR/XR headsets.
● Capture video content, both web-quality and high-quality.
● Create or use storyboards to film video content or to create VR content.
● Efficiently and creatively edit videos for digital applications and distribution.
● Assemble video or multimedia art using various electronic equipment and software such as digital cameras, graphic tablets and graphic imaging software on various system platforms.
● Maintain and organize a library of standard videos and spherical ocular viewed video assets.
● Lead the creation and completion of video/visual content as directed by instructional designers or our clients.
● Film and edit 360° video content for virtual reality (VR) applications.
● Use C++, C#, Python, and Unity, Unreal or other similar platforms to create outstanding immersive VR applications. Use CAD software to create necessary 3D models.
● Apply layers of interactivity to UI elements, to engage or evaluate diverse types of users with various abilities and/or disabilities.
You have to have these following qualifications, to successfully operate in this role:
● Minimum High School diploma (required), or relevant BS/Associate degree a plus.
● 1+ years of experience in visual content production and editing, video and VR (will accept outstanding high school or college project work).
● High sense of urgency, motivation and positivity, strong work ethic and punctuality.
● Demonstrate expertise with your portfolio of visual content you’ve created.
● Knowledge of 3D tools, including 3DS MAX, MAYA, Autodesk 3D, Zbrush etc.
● Working knowledge of HMD (i.e. Oculus, HTC Vive, Hololens etc.)
● Experience with at least one GPU-backed graphics library (Vulkan, OpenGL, Direct3D, Mantle, Metal etc.)
● Experience with software development processes including source control, bug tracking, and design documentation.
● Working knowledge of best equipment needed to execute video productions including cameras, microphones and lighting, as well as relevant techniques and technology related to media industry.
● Proficiency with various graphic or photo imaging software such as the Adobe Suite, Final Cut Pro etc.
● Actively contribute to brainstorms and conceptual meetings.
● Ideally, experience with digital physics, optics, computer vision, robotics, machine
learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI).
● Motivated in advancing a career in emerging application development technologies.
You will experience:
● Exciting projects and work.
● Workplace flexibility.
● A cool team to grow with.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. This role at parent company Nehloo Interactive creates exciting assignments and it is a great opportunity to work at a technology startup focused on next-generation education and training, engaging in small and large projects for various industries.
Nehloo Interactive is committed to creating a diverse environment and being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment.
Interested candidates should apply to email@example.com for consideration.Posted On
January 22, 2019