LOOK.education is our flagship technology product at Nehloo Interactive. We’re on our accelerated path to the top, that’s why we welcome you to apply to join us, if you love emerging technologies and visual learning and education. We’ve developed a software platform core, with virtually an infinite applications in education and training. From students, apprentices, trainees, to companies employees, organizations members, government staff, and even further to families, celebrities, astronauts (yes, we’re a NASA semifinalist) and so on, LOOK creates visual excitement and enhances the teaching and learning for a wide variety of people and organizations.
You should have the expertise and passion to exercise and grow your skills and abilities, to perform the following job duties:
● Architect, design, and build outstanding mobile web applications that include the latest technologies such as embedded media, VR, AR, and responsive UI/UX.
● Create and maintain algorithms or scripts to support engineering optimization of 3D objects and scenery (AR), or photorealistic spherical ocular viewed videos (VR), for web browsers or mobile devices.
● Produce interactive AR and VR experiences viewable on mobile devices or web browsers (iOS-based, Android-based, Microsoft-based etc.)
● Effectively debug, troubleshoot and optimize code. Find and fix security issues.
● Cross-browser/platform testing to ensure code functions properly on all devices.
● Create and maintain internal tools, frameworks and dashboards that drive company
● Implement effective digital analytics instrumentation strategy to capture web and mobile customer clickstream data.
● Collaborate across organization boundaries to develop software solutions that solve
important customers' problems.
● Keep up-to-date on new technology, standards, protocols and tools in areas relevant to rapid changing digital environment.
● Ideally, maintain, modify and create native applications and code for iOS, Android etc.
● Apply layers of interactivity to UI elements, to engage or evaluate diverse types of users with various abilities and/or disabilities.
You have to have these following qualifications, to successfully operate in this role:
● Minimum High School diploma (required), or relevant BS/Associate degree a plus.
● 2+ years of experience in mobile web development (will accept outstanding high school or college project work).
● High sense of urgency, motivation and positivity, strong work ethic and punctuality.
● Knowledge of WebGL, WebVR.
● Experience with software development processes including source control, bug tracking, and design documentation.
● Actively contribute to brainstorms and conceptual meetings.
● Effectively manage work schedule and deadlines across concurrent projects.
● Strong communication and collaboration skills.
● Clearly articulate work progress and required assistance to get things done.
● Ideally, experience with effective use of technology for educational purposes, web-based VR/AR embedding solutions, and gaming and gamifying technologies.
● Ideally, experience with digital physics, optics, computer vision, robotics, machine
learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI).
● Ideally, expert with AWS instances management and Linux.
● Motivated in advancing a career in emerging mobile web technologies and VR/AR.
You will experience:
● Exciting projects and work.
● Workplace flexibility.
● A cool team to grow with.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. This role at parent company Nehloo Interactive creates exciting assignments and it is a great opportunity to work at a technology startup focused on next-generation education and training, engaging in small and large projects for various industries.
Nehloo Interactive is committed to creating a diverse environment and being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment.
Interested candidates should apply to email@example.com for consideration.Posted On
January 22, 2019