This job is EXPIRED. Click Here to see similar jobs.
The Web Designer will work with the Marketing team to ensure that Octiv’s visual presence meets core marketing objectives and is innovating within the industry, illustrating consistency with Octiv’s messaging, positioning, and brand guidelines. This will include, but is not limited to producing creative, cutting edge design and user experiences for Octiv’s corporate website, within the Octiv application, blog, advertising, live event experiences, white papers, internal and external presentations and other platforms as necessary.
More specifically you will:
– Create and uphold the design quality of the Octiv brand
– Be responsible for overall design of Octiv corporate website and
– Conceptualize and design graphics, visualizations, and animations
for website pages, landing pages, blogs, and social media
– Conceptualize and design marketing collateral for demand
generation such as eBooks, data sheets, email templates, and
online advertising units
– Support live event efforts through trade show booth design,
presentation design, print collateral, etc.
– Support corporate, marketing and sales presentation design
– Design templates and proposals with the Octiv application
– Manage and prioritize multiple projects at once
– Embrace special projects as they arise
– Collaborate with the marketing department and other internal
teams to identify ways to support and enhance their efforts