Title: Business Analyst
Team: Revenue Operations
Reports to VP, Revenue Operations & Partnerships
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Indianapolis Preferred
Every day at OneCause we help non-profits raise millions of dollars to make the world a better place. That is why we love our jobs! We are looking to expand our talent with professionals who are Passionate, Curious, Helpful, and Committed to making a difference. We are building better tomorrows, want to help?
We are recruiting a driven, skillful, and enthusiastic Business Analyst for our fast-paced Revenue Operations team. The core mission of the Revenue Operations team is driving operational efficiency across the customer lifecycle by aligning our Go-to-Market teams (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Product, Service, and Support). The four pillars we build on to accomplish this are Operations Management, Insights (analytics), Enablement (onboarding and training), and Tools (technology). Our Go-to-Market tools include Salesforce, Gainsight CS and PX, Marketo, Salesloft, and Thought Industries.
The Business Analyst’s primary objective is helping OneCause drive impactful change by implementing technology and process improvements through determining the requirements of a project or program and communicating them clearly to stakeholders and technical teams.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Drive incremental change by leading us from where we are to where we want to be.
• Learn the ins and outs of how each business functions by talking to people to understand their goals and gain information on current operations.
• Question assumptions about why problems exist and why things are done in certain ways.
• Prioritize and recommend our enhancements and projects to maximize the impact on our strategic goals.
• Research, anticipate, validate, simplify and document business requirements.
• Accurately relay business needs back to the team in technical specifications and process models.
• Proactively identify and manage changes, and status of, across systems and processes
• Lead our communication efforts to set expectations, inform, update, and present information in ways that make sense to their audience.
• Assist coworkers with their operations requests and provide them realistic deadlines for deliverables.
• Sustain an environment of positive, supportive energy and employee engagement.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
• Be an amazing listener and question-asker.
• Practical problem-solving skills, and a willingness to go above and beyond to find the solution.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
• Proven management and organizational skills
• Adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments.
• Strong knowledge of Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Lucidchart,
• Bachelor's Degree from a regionally accredited 4-year university or college or equivalent experience with complex project management technical and analytical frameworks and applied decision support
Preferred Candidates Will Have:
• Experience working with additional data analytics tools and cloud-based systems on top of Salesforce.
• Previously fulfilled data analysis and troubleshooting responsibilities.
• Experience with Agile, LEAN, Six-Sigma or another process/workflow management
• Track record of implementing new ideas that have enabled your team to increased success.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OneCause provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OneCause complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
February 2, 2021