Job Description: Campaign & New Media Specialist
Does the intersection of creativity, communications, new media and non-profits feed your passion? Want to put your marketing experience to work and change the world? If so, come join our fast-growing team of "tech-do-gooders!"
We're looking for a passionate marketing specialist to manage integrated marketing campaigns, lead nurture programs, and drive the OneCause new media engagement strategy.
Reporting to the VP of Content Marketing, the Campaign & New Media Specialist will lead the creation of marketing campaigns, execute new media strategies (video, infographic, podcast, live streams) to support customer and prospect marketing across OneCause channels.
• Plan, create and oversee integrated marketing campaigns from creative content concept to sales enablement training to execution with growth marketing, including post-campaign evaluation alongside teams.
• Oversee and deliver prospect and customer monthly campaigns to drive lead volume and customer retention.
• Create nurture content and monitor campaigns to warm leads and increase conversion volume throughout marketing funnel. Collaborate with team to adjust as necessary.
• Work with cross functional sales development/new business/customer success leaders to execute monthly micro campaigns to drive SQLs and fuel faster lead conversion.
• Create new media strategy for engaging customers and prospects across new channels (including video, podcasts, live streaming, etc).
• Develop full range of video assets using video marketing best practices.
• Create infographics for use across prospect and customer marketing, as needed.
• Work with marketing leadership to support podcast strategy, content and partnerships.
• Explore new ways to use new media in social networks to reach our target buyers.
• Measure and strengthen effectiveness of new media assets across all channels.
• Support general company, brand and product communications, as needed.
• BA/BS or equivalent working experience. 2-3 years marketing experience.
• Ability to story tell and engage audiences in both written and video mediums.
• Experience in campaign planning and creative process, ability to work with creative teams to move ideas from concept to campaign deliverables.
• Proven track record of project management and delivering high-quality marketing campaigns that generate ROI.
• Excellent communicator and conceptual thinker, driven to use both creativity and analytics to inform campaign decisions.
• Exceptional editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice across various types of content.
• Well-rounded experience in new media, with a command of new media channels and their best practices.
• Video production experience
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to communicate to various personas, verticals and buyer/customer segments.
• Self-starter with proven experience in multi-tasking and managing multiple projects.
• Team player with the ability to work in group settings to drive results.
• Excellent organizational skills to work independently and complete projects and tasks on time and on budget.
• Understanding of inbound marketing tactics and campaign best practices.
• Examples of marketing portfolio - campaigns and videos (educational, promotional, customer engagement, social media).
• Experience with marketing automation software (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, Eloqua), Adobe Premiere and campaign performance analytics, a plus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OneCause provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OneCause complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Posted On
January 14, 2020