OneCause is committed, passionate, helpful and curious. We are committed to building the best SaaS platform in online and event fundraising, passionate about helping non-profits fund their missions and spread their messages, helpful to one another and curious about how you might be the person we need to fuel the growth of our Sales team!
We are recruiting a growth minded, heart-led, enthusiastic Director of Sales Development to coach and develop our high-performing Sales Development team. This team is comprised of high-potential talent that are on a career track to Account Executive within 18-24 months. Motivated, smart, and committed, they require a leader who is skilled at supporting their growth and development as professional salespeople.
This position reports to the Chief Sales Officer and is accountable for the success and growth our Inbound and Outbound Sales Development teams, from entry level recruiting through career tracks beyond. The role is highly collaborative within OneCause, collaborating most frequently with Marketing, Sales, and Revenue Operations leadership teams.
• Bringing a daily passion for your work that is infectious and motivating to those around you.
• Sustaining and an environment of positive, supportive energy and employee engagement.
• Turning high-performing SDRs into amazing AE candidates within 18-24 months.
• Working with Marketing and Sales Leadership to guide the creation of consistent, high-quality opportunity pipeline over multiple SaaS products.
• Developing new prospecting strategies to expand into new market opportunities.
• Setting and achieving KPIs including total pipeline generation and win-rate.
• Analyzing call, lead and opportunity activity to develop and implement process improvements.
• Cultivating creative solutions that motivate all members of the team.
• Track record of implementing new ideas that have enabled their team to increased success.
• Consummate sales professional whose focus is the development of people to their full potential.
• Genuine listener that is innately curious and insightful.
• Excellent time management, project management and delegation skills.
• Proficient in a specific sales methodology and able/willing to embrace and expand ours.
• Experience working with persona-driven or account-based selling.
• Master of tech tools and analysis required for insights including Salesforce reporting and Excel.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills for working in a collaborative work environment.
• 10+ years of successful sales experience in high growth B2B SaaS or similar.
• 5+ years of successful management experience in a high growth successful company.
• Live in or be able to relocate to the Greater Indianapolis market.
• Bachelor's Degree from a regionally accredited 4-year university or college.
Preferred Candidates Will Have:
• Previously led the building and/or scaling of Sales Development or Inside Sales teams.
• Exposure across go-to-market models from Product Led Growth to Sales 2.0 to Enterprise Sales.
• Familiarity with Agile, LEAN, Six-Sigma or other process/workflow management.
• Non-profit industry experiences.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OneCause, Inc. is an inclusive and Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with respect to recruitment, hiring, or any other status of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or any other category protected by law.
January 7, 2022