Full Stack Software Engineer
OneCause has helped nonprofits raise over $2 Billion towards feeding the hungry, fighting cancer, promoting the arts, educating young people and everything in between. As an experienced software engineer, you will advance our modern, cloud-first fundraising software platform.
We use golang and angular, practice continuous delivery, and are excited to see the impact you'll have on our nonprofit customers and their donors.
You will get to:
● Code (obviously!)
● Work with a talented team of engineers, architects, and product managers to define, scope, implement, and review internal and customer-facing solutions.
● Work with leadership to break down business objectives into technical tasks and stories
● Act as a technical leader, not just on a delivery team but throughout the OneCause organization
● Mentor other engineers
● Advocate for best practices across coding, testing, and process
You are a good fit if you:
● Have at least 3+ years experience in full-stack web application development, particularly in a senior individual contributor role
● Have experience building APIs and data models
● Have experience building scalable and secure SaaS software solutions
● Are excited to take on new challenges and learn new technologies
● Want to be part of an award-winning team that has consistently been named as a Best Place to Work
● You have experience:
○ in the fundraising software space
○ working in a regulated and industry standards compliant environment, particularly financial and PCI DSS
○ with Go
○ working in a Kanban or Scrum based Agile environment
OneCause Fundraising Platform Uses:
● Amazon Web Services
● The company is based in the Indianapolis, IN area. However, the location of this position is flexible
● This position reports to a Manager, Engineering.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OneCause, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with respect to recruitment, hiring, or any other status of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or any other category protected by law.
August 12, 2021