Every day at OneCause we help non-profits raise millions of dollars to make the world a better place. That is why we love our jobs! We are looking to expand our talent with professionals who are Passionate, Curious, Helpful, and Committed to making a difference. We are building better tomorrows, want to help?
We are seeking a driven, skillful, and enthusiastic Gainsight Administrator for our fast-paced Revenue Operations team. The core mission of the Revenue Operations team is driving operational efficiency across the customer lifecycle by aligning out Go-to-Market teams (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Product, Service, and Support). The four pillars we build on to accomplish this are Operations Management, Insights (analytics), Enablement (onboarding and training), and Tools (technology). Our Go-to-Market tools include Salesforce, Gainsight CS and PX, Marketo, Salesloft, and Thought Industries.
The Gainsight Administrator's primary objective is to help drive overall efficiency and productivity with customer success. You will work closely with the Customer Success team to drive ongoing optimization of the Gainsight platform and build processes that create efficiency and scalability for Customer Success Managers. This role has a direct impact to overall customer experience by ensuring that all CSMs have the tools and information they need to assure value realization for all OneCause Customers.
• Configure, deploy and administer Gainsight (including system configuration, reports, dashboards and workflows) in partnership with the business needs identified by the organization
• Support current platform capabilities and play a key role in the introduction of new Gainsight features
• Adopt the mentality of continuous improvement to ensure the highest levels of customer service to end users
• Monitor system performance and provide day-to-day end user support to all levels of the organization
• Collaborate with CS team on the design of Gainsight driven business rules that analyze customer data and trigger actions for the CS team to proactively engage with customers and enable our CS team
• Coordinate and align with internal teams to configure and develop the Gainsight environment to meet the needs of internal customers
• Ensure consistent and accurate data flow between Gainsight and our other Go-to-Market tools
• Make recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standardized procedures
• Create documentation on custom items, integrations, data sources and field mapping, etc.
• Assist with training and change management efforts to optimize platform success across the company, including training end users and increasing user skills with the platform
• 1 year of Gainsight administration experience (Gainsight Certified Administrator a plus)
• Strong attention to detail, especially as it relates to change management and releases of system improvements/updates
• Clear communicator with excellent written, verbal and listening skills
• Ability to work independently and collaborate with multiple stakeholders while juggling multiple projects end-to-end
• Proficient user of Microsoft Suite
• Adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments
• Organized, self-motivated and a great team player
• Bachelor's Degree from a regionally accredited 4-year university or college or equivalent experience
Preferred Candidates Will Have:
• Knowledge of client success business function, including key metrics, processes and general best practices to drive operational excellence
• Experience working well within a cross-functional team environment
• Track record of designing and implementing processes that scale
September 27, 2021