In this role, you will be primarily focused on OneCause's Online and Event Fundraising Platform. This includes researching, designing & validating potential new features that will be added to the OneCause products. You will lead the full lifecycle of product evolution from initial customer and stakeholder conversations all the way through to shipping the product and measuring its ROI/value. You will work cross-functionally with every part of the OneCause organization including senior leadership, Sales & Marketing, Customer Success and Service & Support. A Product Manager at OneCause needs to be able to make wise decisions quickly, defend the why, collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical team members, communicate clearly with customers and be ready to bring software to life. Success in this role rests on your ability to represent the users, deliver a roadmap of business value, work as a partner in the delivery of that roadmap, create alignment between stakeholders, articulate business needs into innovative and comprehensive application designs, and position yourself as a trusted change management partner.
What you will do:
• Collaborate with architects, engineers, product designers, other product managers, site reliability, and product marketing to bring the most valuable products and features to our customers
• Within the OneCause fundraising platform you will be responsible for driving customer, revenue and TAM growth through savvy product decisions. You will propose, articulate and develop a plan for the execution within that line of business and be responsible for any related OKR’s throughout its development cycle and release.
• Define, track and report on key indicators for performance of your product focus areas, including development plans, market release strategies and the development of sales targets to mark success.
• Interact with customers, prospects, execs, sales, marketing, customer success, service & support teams to understand how and where OneCause, specifically your product focus area brings value
• Additionally, this role will act as a Sr. leader within the organization, capable of setting an example of both how to lead and execute for employee’s within and outside of the product department.
September 9, 2020