Job does not require specific languages
Sr. Product Designer
Title: Sr. Product Designer
Reports To: Sr. Director, Product
Every day at OneCause we help non-profits raise millions of dollars to make the world a better place. That's why we love our jobs! We are looking to expand our talent with professionals who are Passionate, Curious, Helpful, and Committed to making a difference. https://www.onecause.com/about-us/
The Sr. Product Designer will play a critical role in the design of the future of OneCause's products. Our ideal candidate is the master at taking broad concepts and bringing them to life through beautifully designed intuitive product solutions.
• Conceptualize, design and create customer-centric designs for mobility products.
• Deliver low fidelity wireframes, storyboards & prototypes for rapid iteration.
• Create meaningful relationships between people and our products.
• Create productized yet personalized solutions for all personas that interact with our product interface.
• Ensure a user-centered approach to design, application flow, and information architecture is applied
• Foster lasting, effective partnerships with product and engineering to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
• Be an active part of the OneCause Product team, delivering a consistent experience across the platform that embodies our company culture and values
• Create wireframes, mockups, motion studies and high-fidelity comps to help guide product development
• Collaborate with product designers, product managers, software engineers and quality to product the best possible product for our users
Your peers would say:
• You're insatiably curious. You get into the latest shifts in technology and newest trends in design.
• You're thick skinned. You courageously open your solutions to scrutiny and feedback daily.
• You use both sides of your brain. You consider problems with analysis and solve them with creativity.
• You can crank out some amazing solutions. You can put your headphones on and quickly produce concepts for quick iteration.
• You're flexible and adaptable. You know priorities change and you're ready to pivot.
• You're a great communicator. You know how to present your work and tailor the delivery to your audience, whether a crowd or one on one.
Skills you bring:
• 5+ years of experience in Product Design
• Passion for extraordinary design exceptional user experiences with obsessive attention to detail
• Superb communication and collaboration skills
• Strong sense of visual design. The ability to tell compelling stories through and about your designs
• Self-motivated with a team-first mentality
• Experience with tools that allow you to communicate your solutions including Sketch, Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop, Invision, and other similar products
• Create simple yet elegant solutions to interface problems
• Understand and advocate for the needs of the users and their experience
• Collaborate with other designers and product managers to come up with visual designs that solve problems
• Be knowledgeable of the abilities and limitations of web browsers and mobile devices
• Fluency with B2B interface design, UX principles and best practices
• Experience with consumer facing solutions
Our main office is in Carmel, IN. This is a hybrid role, with both remote work and regular onsite collaboration sessions and design reviews.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OneCause provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OneCause complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Posted On
January 7, 2022