OneCause has helped nonprofits raise over $2 Billion towards feeding the hungry, fighting cancer, promoting the arts, educating young people and everything in between. As a test engineer, you will advance our modern, cloud-first fundraising software platform.
We use golang and angular, protractor and cypress, practice continuous delivery, and are excited to see the impact you'll have on our nonprofit customers and their donors.
● Design test plans and automated test strategy.
● Perform manual testing to inform automated testing strategies
● Code e2e tests in protractor and cypress
● Work with software engineers to plan test coverage
● Monitor program performance to ensure efficient and problem-free operations.
● Collaborate with support / customers to evaluate and diagnose problems to recommend possible solutions.
● Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
● Conduct historical analyses of test results.
● Document and maintain software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
● Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
● Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, and product designs.
● Identify program deviance from standards and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
You are a good fit if you:
● Have 2 years of internship/professional experience
● Have written and maintained automated integration tests.
● Have interest (or experience) in integrations with popular platforms including Java Script, Selenium WebDriver, Protractor, Cypress and Sauce Labs
● Have experience testing scalable and secure SaaS software solutions
● Are excited to take on new challenges and learn new technologies
● Want to be part of an award-winning team that has consistently been named as a Best Place to Work
Preferred applicants will have the following:
○ in the fundraising software space
○ working in a Kanban or Scrum based Agile environment.
○ You have pursued software quality certifications
● The company is based in the Indianapolis, IN area. However, the location of this position is flexible
● This position reports to a Manager, Quality
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OneCause provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OneCause complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
January 25, 2021