Passageways is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for driving website traffic and lead generation, expanding and promoting content marketing efforts, and developing innovative engagement strategies for our target market. Paid social media advertising and SEO expertise is required, as well experience with leveraging analytics and metrics to ensure campaign accuracy and effectiveness. You will help to integrate and optimize the company’s marketing technology stack, build and maintain infrastructure for our outbound marketing efforts, assist in the planning of integrated marketing campaigns and provide regular analytic reports on key operational and strategic performance indicators.
• Website Analytics: Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet. Analyze key metrics that unit our website traffic and our service quotas. Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B tests for Real time personalization of website. Review, track, report and provide direction recommendations on website and behavioral analytics.
• Marketing Operations: Continually iterate and optimize marketing infrastructure and operations : optimize lead management program (campaign execution), working with other marketing colleagues & sales to deliver high-quality leads via Salesforce.com. Program will include lead nurturing, lead scoring, data hygiene best practices, landing page optimization, website form optimization and delivering qualified sales pipeline.
• Campaign ROI: Tracking performance on marketing campaigns including expenses, targeted segment, leads acquired, wins etc.
• Database management - hygiene, segmentation and targeting within Marketo and Salesforce.
• Marketing Automation Platform: Manage and maintain marketing automation platforms ( Marketo) for the marketing team and implement segments, campaigns, templates, emails, and programs.
Education, Skills and Qualifications:
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
• Experience setting up campaigns on social/advertising platforms including: Facebook Ads Manager, Instagram, Adwords, etc.
• Proficiency in web tracking solutions (Google Analytics) and native social media measurement tools (Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, YouTube Analytics, etc.)
• Understanding of PPC, SEO & SEM
• Strong project management skills
• Experience developing and maintaining successful lead nurturing marketing automation campaigns. Marketo and Salesforce experience a plus
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills
August 17, 2018