We inspire and enable teams to perform better, together.
Imagine what you could do here. At Passageways, having big ideas is encouraged; they have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences. Those who bring passion and dedication to their job help us chart the path forward as well as grow our customer base across the world.
We are a rapidly growing software company that has built our success on relationships, with both our customers and our employees. At Passageways you’ll find fantastic people that have helped us to get to where we are today, and we need more fantastic people to help us get to where we want to be tomorrow.
As a GRC Analyst (Governance, Risk, Compliance) , you will be responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance through support and development of our SOC2 and ISO 27001 compliance programs. This position is responsible to identify and respond to current and future regulations and compliance opportunities within the cyber security landscape. You will be responsible for filling out standardized security questionnaires from our customer and prospects.
Qualified candidates are preferably located in Lafayette or Indianapolis, Indiana.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Develops, initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures for the general operation of the compliance program and its related activities to prevent illegal or improper conduct.
• Fill out standardized security questionnaires based on existing policies and procedures.
• Keep Trust Center updated with current documentation.
• Schedule and coordinate security related events. (ie Penetration testing of applications)
• Coordinate and track all information technology and security related audits including scope of audits, timelines, auditing agencies and outcomes. Work with auditors as appropriate to keep audit focus in scope, maintain excellent relationships with audit entities. Provide guidance and evaluation on audit responses.
• Report to the Director of Security and IT and work together to identify and prioritize company security needs.
Qualifications and Skills
• 2+ years of related experience working within Security compliance
• Knowledge of Security audit principals
• Knowledge of Cyber Security principals
• Understanding of common security standards and regulations relating to an international SaaS environment (GDPR, SOC 2 and ISO 27001)
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, including formal report writing experience
Exceptional Candidates also demonstrate:
• Experience performing information security audits or risk assessments
• Ability to analyze processes and policies and provide feedback of possible areas for improvement
• Self-driven to research, learn, and implement new security standards
• CISA (Certified Information System Auditor) Certification
Benefits and Perks
• Health Insurance
• HSA Matching
• 401K Matching
• Unlimited PTO
• Company provided technology - laptop/monitors
• Incredible company culture
We Value Diversity
Passageways is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
March 30, 2021