The Sales Support Analyst will be responsible for finding extensive detail, knowledge, and data from the results our product Is producing within all verticals of the web engagement software. This individual will be responsible for obtaining, analyzing, formatting, and sharing extensive amounts of data to assist our sales teams during quarterly business reviews and ensuring customers are getting proper insight into the effectiveness of the product. This individual not only needs to comfortable working independently on data analysis, but confident in abilities to share data results with sales representatives and leadership at PERQ, while executing best practices to train teams how to relay valuable information back to customers.
This could be the job for you if you'd like to:
- Prepare business performance reports cross functionally for staff and leadership.
- Communicate quantitative data based on results found in web engagement software.
- Gather, maintain, and share knowledge about data as well as to design processes for data consumption and transformation to support the needs of our growing client base and evolving products.
- Prepare conclusions and recommendations in an appropriate format, from an informal email and spreadsheet to a formal presentation. Working as part of a team, vet your conclusions, recommendations and deliverables.
-Work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple, often competing priorities. The ideal candidate will be organized and process-driven.
-Understand business inquiries for medium to high complexity analytics and develop innovative analytic solutions, aligning both data and business approach.
-Develop expertise in data model and business considerations within the data; provide guidance to team on use and interpretation and integrations.
-Deliver key findings to members of the business though presentations and direct engagement that result in action and improved decision making.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Marketing or other analytical/ business fields
- Relative Work Experience: Minimum 2+ years' experience in financial analysis supporting sales or marketing
- Must demonstrate the ability to interpret business data and translate into insightful recommendations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working on cross functional teams, multitasking and managing time independently with little direction.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must demonstrate intermediate to advanced level proficiency within Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, v-look-ups, advanced functions)
- Preferred additional skills in: Google analytics, SQL, and Tableau.Posted On
July 16, 2018