This job is EXPIRED. Click Here to see similar jobs.
We are PFL.com, a rapidly growing Mar-Tech company with custom integrations in Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud. While we started as one of the largest printing companies in the country, we now strive to create unique and compelling SaaS solutions for our customers. Leveraging a blend of bleeding edge technology with our 20+ years of print knowledge, we are exposing new and exciting marketing concepts to the industry.
You are naturally technical and looking for an environment where you can maximize your programming skills finding the best approach for problems that have yet to be solved. You write code for fun in your free time, get excited about new technologies, and are good at working as a team to build a polished and scalable product.
What you will do for us:
- Work with team members to architect and build solutions, ensuring new functionality adheres to standards, striving to always improve system performance
- Leverage enterprise-level cloud solutions including Azure Service Bus, Redis cache, API Manager, and Azure Active Directory to architect and implement patterns that scale with demand
- Improve existing software to help our meet our customers’ need and ensure their success in using our product
- Use Git to consistently push quality code to be peer reviewed before deployment to QA and ultimately Production
- Participate in story sizing to help determine effort for resource planning
- React to any production bugs with a strategy that not only solves the immediate need, but provides mechanisms to ensure that similar problems will not occur in the future
- Experience in modern .NET framework, Angular and SQL
- The ability and desire to learn new technologies at a rapid pace
- Effective communication skills with both technical and non-technical people
- Big picture thinking that includes scalable, enterprise level solutions
- Ability to push the limits and elevate the performance of your peers
The rest of the stuff: Compensation based on experience. Full-time position with complete benefit package including health, 401K, disability, vacation, parking stipend, etc.
Click Apply Now below or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!