The Accountant will be responsible for ensuring accurate presentation of financial records, preparing journal entries, account reconciliations, providing accounting support and financial analysis. The Accountant will work directly with varying levels of management and business partners throughout the organization through various forms of communication when accomplishing these tasks.
Trusted by companies, governments, professional associations, certifying bodies and leading educational institutions, PSI delivers mission critical programs in every sector, with an outstanding track record in industries such as aviation, automotive, healthcare, IT certification, real estate, cosmetology, insurance and construction. Our software delivers over 15 million assessments and tests annually and we continue to grow. Our employees feel a sense of mission in their work which produces a feeling of belonging, professional fulfillment and a culture of winning. Join our team, where people matter. Join our company, where one thoughtful step at a time, we help people meet their potential.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Manage large monthly royalty transaction.
• Daily bank reporting for 1 to 2 subsidiaries.
• Prepare quarterly sales and use tax submissions.
• Manage fixed assets for 1 to 2 subsidiaries.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent experience
• Accounting experience of 2-4 years
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Strong Excel skills
• Experience with Netsuite
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
March 13, 2019