The Client Solutions Specialists will provide daily support for specific strategic PSI clients and selected Partner Programs. This includes weekly reporting responsibilities, along with data analysis activities and ongoing system troubleshooting to ensure delivery of services within the scope of the individual contracts and consistent with PSI’s service culture.
• Ensure contractual commitments and service level agreements are being met for all clients.
• Foster a positive client relationship by overseeing client requests, addressing issues, resolving escalations and providing appropriate internal communications.
• Participate in formulating strategy to retain existing clients’ contract renewals and expand services/product usage.
• Suggest best practices as appropriate. Work with development team to determine the appropriate approach for client start-up as well as additional requirements requested by clients.
• Assist with solution documentation for statements of work, change requests, contracts, etc.
• Work with project management team to consistently articulate deliverables and ensure that all commitments are met on-time and within budget.
• Manage process to create client requirements/business rules for use by internal teams.
• Provide client guides and trainings on new products/features within PSI platforms.
• Assist with user acceptance testing of new products/features within the PSI platforms.
• Prepare scheduled data analysis/metric reporting for specific client and/or partner program requests.
• Conduct product/solution demonstrations as required.
• Perform a variety of tasks and other related duties incidental to the work described herein as may be assigned or delegated.
March 4, 2019