Title: Client Success Manager
Realync is seeking a Client Success Manager for our growing B2B SaaS multifamily technology company. This position will be responsible for onboarding, supporting, managing and nurturing the engagement and retention of local, regional, and national enterprise clients.
Realync has experienced explosive growth with a defined market, proven opportunity, and a track record of success. We’re looking for hungry, self-starters with a background in SaaS service who are up for a new challenge, excited about hitting goals and looking to have a lot of fun along the way!
Notes About This Role:
- Location: Anywhere in the US
- Compensation: $60,000 salary, plus bonus (no commission)
- REQUIRED Experience: Previously held a Client (customer) Success Manager role with a SaaS company
What You Will Do:
- Manage account setup, transition from sales, and user training
- Record videos and deliver services in conjunction with on-site trainings
- Travel = 25%
- Account Management Collaboration
- Effectively set, communicate, and manage goals and milestones with the client and associated Realync account manager
- Follow up with teams based on usage, stage of community, time of year, and other milestones
- Work with marketing to capture and communicate client success stories, quotes, and data
CS Strategy and Retention
- Work with Realync leadership on setting, fine tuning, and adjusting overall client success and account management strategies
- Be the liaison between Realync clients and our product team to capture user sentiment, feedback, and product enhancement ideas
- Proactively communicate and strategize with each property to drive adoption, to ensure your assigned portfolio is at least 80% active
Data Analysis & Reporting
- Pull, analyze, and manage Realync and client data for tracking performance and ROI
Who You Are:
- You understand that the client's success is your success
- You love data and are highly detail oriented
- No challenge or complexity will stop you from finding a solution
- You enjoy being in a flexible and rapidly changing environment
- You want to be fully immersed in a collaborative team
What You Have:
- 2+ years experience working as a client success manager at a SaaS company (required)
- Exceptional service orientation, listening skills, presentation and coaching skills, and written and verbal communication skills
- Prior client-facing, client success, account management experience
- Ability to work independently and set / manage priorities and initiatives judiciously and efficiently
- Organized, self-starter, with strong interpersonal skills to work effectively and nurture strong relationships with cross-functional business partners
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects, clients, tasks and related communications simultaneously and within budget
- Technical skills: ChurnZero, Salesforce, Intercom, Slack, G-Suite & Microsoft Office Suite
- Growth mindset - coachable, open to feedback and dedicated to constant self-improvement
- Driven by personal, team and company achievement with a commitment to excellence
- Experience working on a highly collaborative and close knit team
- Qualified candidates will be invited to submit a video introduction of themselves answering 3 questions.
- Formal Interviews with selected candidates will be scheduled for late October and early November with the Director of Client Success & Training, and the VP of Client Success.
- A personality assessment and team meet-n-greet will be conducted with final candidates.
- We are targeting this role to start in late November or early December.
October 12, 2021