Realync is seeking a Staff Accountant to join our growing organization. This role is responsible for maintaining Realync’s financial records. With over 400% growth in 2020, Realync is a fast growing B2B SaaS company with a defined market, proven opportunity, & a track record of success. We’re looking for a detail-oriented, self-starter with accounting experience who is up for a new challenge & looking to have a lot of fun along the way!
- Oversee Realync’s accounting function from transaction entry to month-end close.
- Prepare accurate financial statements for company management.
- Develop & implement accounting best practices.
- Process payroll for all employees & enter payroll journal entries.
- Oversee AP, AR, & invoicing.
- Manage employee credit cards & credit card reconciliations.
- Complete check deposits & record all cash receipts.
- Assist with external audits & tax preparation.
- Prepare schedules for prepaid expenses, deferred revenue, accruals, depreciation, & fixed assets.
- Analyze & manipulate data in Excel to support journal entries & other ad-hoc requests.
- Minimum of 2 years accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field.
- Strong understanding of GAAP.
- Experience with finance & accounting technology: Quickbooks, Expensify, Bill.com, Salesforce, etc.
- Proven ability to calculate, post, & manage accounting figures & financial records.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively & nurture relationships with cross-functional business partners.
- Client service orientation with strong communication skills to interface with enterprise clients & vendors.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail & focus on the task at hand.
- Metrics driven with the ability to draw insight from complex data.
- Proficient in Excel.
June 7, 2021