- Goal: Improve operational system durability, safety, cost with a variety of projects
- Identify problems, solve them, design solutions, build them, test them, repeat.
- Work independently but tackle big challenges with collaboration
- Convert projects into weekly goals and produce progress every week
- Mix of office research & design with some in-field testing
Potential Project Examples:
- New sampling machine control UI with easy remote access
- Full & seamless offline app that syncs a variety of data when able
- Improved robot/mission UI for controlling the robot/simplifying robot control
- Shipping interface for tracking shipped soil
- Step-by-step app experience for easy training & efficiency
- Build regression testing and test domain
- Great communicator, problem definer and solver, core values fit
- Breakdown problems with algebra & logic
- Test design & execution (regression testing & test domains)
- Data analysis & presentation in a modern tool (excel, matlab, sheets etc)
- UI/UX design: for ease of training and use, efficiency
- Structures: database design & maintenance, object oriented design
- App Design: web, native mobile, offline app design, optimization for low/inconsistent network performance
- Projects: Offline Apps with Sync, Metrics & Monitoring & Diagnosis inside of Apps, Step-by-Step/Guided User Experiences
- Systems: Linux, C++ or Python, General Networking, VPN, Multi-EndPoint Deployment
- Experience with Web-apps (MPA using python/flask), PWA, native android apps, Basic data science ability, xtUML or other software modeling, ROS, AWS
Start Date & Location
- Start in May 2020
- Willing to work in Wolcott, IN / Lafayette, Indiana area
Compensation / Benefits
- Full-Time Salary (based on market, experience, & skill)
- PTO - Flexible Vacation Plan (Self-managed as long as you get your work done)
- Work with exciting Ag-technology for a purpose.
- Work with an amazing, quickly growing team.
- Challenge yourself to grow in many different areas.
May 14, 2020