- Goal: Improve robot and human safety and efficiency
- Identify problems, solve them, design solutions, build them, test them, repeat.
- Work independently but tackle big challenges with collaboration
- Convert projects into weekly goals and produce progress every week
- Mix of office research & design with some in-field testing
Potential Project Examples:
- Improve detection of both positive (like a rock) and negative (like hole) obstacles
- Determining amount of soil in plastic bag/container under various lighting conditions
- Identifying crop rows and/or rows of crop stubble in fields
- Apply AI to optimize top potential efficiency pains
- Great communicator, problem definer and solver, core values fit
- Breakdown problems with algebra & logic
- Test design & execution (regression testing & test domains)
- Data analysis & presentation in a modern tool (excel, matlab, sheets etc)
- Basics: object oriented design, improving algorithm efficiency
- Computer Vision: camera based, radar/pt cloud based
- AI: Building, training and implementing AI/DL models/networks
- Projects: CV/perception, Pt Cloud Environmental Modeling, AI, Familiar with relevant research/algorithms
- Systems: Linux, C++ or Python
- Robot Localization/Fusion, Dynamic Route Optimization Algorithms
Start Date & Location
- Start in May 2020
- Willing to work in Wolcott, IN / Lafayette, Indiana area
Compensation / Benefits
- Full-Time Salary (based on market, experience, & skill)
- PTO - Flexible Vacation Plan (Self-managed as long as you get your work done)
- Work with exciting Ag-technology for a purpose.
- Work with an amazing, quickly growing team.
- Challenge yourself to grow in many different areas.
May 14, 2020