Senior Software Developer
RxLightning’s Senior Software Engineers work in a small team that creates the next generation of software that streamlines a patient’s journey to treatment. Our network, storage and distribution is highly proprietary and keeps health data secure. We are looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, intelligent character recognition, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full stack as we continue to push forward.
We are small enough to be personal, but large enough to offer variety and flexibility. We work in an agile framework and our culture is personal, collaborate, and open. We encourage a diversity of ideas, perspectives, and cultures.
We offer competitive wages, a flexible time off plan, and performance-based bonus plan.
Role and Requirements
Collaborate with incredibly talented teammates to create innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs and shape the future of our systems.
Develop, design, execute, document and test software programming initiatives to build an industry changing technology solution
Consistently write scalable, production-ready code
Great at working with others as a good team player
Strong at communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
Work closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
Analyze data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
Manage the software development lifecycle.
Monitor system performance.
Develop and execute project plans on time.
Apply mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
Apply best practices and standard operating procedures.
Test new software and fix bugs.
Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software by writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
Collaborate in planning and scheduling
Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
Work in and grow into a role to potentially lead a small team of Software Engineers
Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
Support test and deployment of new products and features
Participate in code reviews
Able to juggle many projects and responsibilities and consistently deliver high-quality work on time and within budget.
Creative problem-solving skills.
Experience managing the software development lifecycle
Experience using relevant tool suites.
Experience working with clients and business partners.
A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
Extensive knowledge of agile methodologies.
Effectively collaborating on a team and strong team-building skills.
· At least 4 years’ experience working as a software engineer, in roles and positions of advancing complexity and responsibility
· Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
· Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, intelligent character recognition networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
· Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
· Further education or experience in engineering, computer science or another technical related field.
· Experience developing accessible technologies.
· BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.3+ years of relevant work experience
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
Must be able to work in a HIPAA compliant environment
Must be able to work in the United StatesPosted On
January 17, 2023