The Strategy Realization Office (SRO) is a unique arm in the Office of the CIO which focuses on the strategic alignment of projects, value creation, and visibility into the benefit realization within Operational Plan outcomes. All of which is accomplished by strategic planning, collaboration, project management, data analysis, and storytelling. The SRO strives to accelerate business transformation by effectively aligning investments with business strategy.
A successful Technical Project Manager will be proficient in project planning, roadmap creation, cost benefit analysis, and, in some instances, full project execution. Retrospective and analysis of key projects will align with the SRO benefits realization efforts.
A Technical Project Manager in this role will work to understand and support company imperatives through collaborative benefit identification, measurement, and tracking project outcomes. The realization of benefits will allow better decisioning around corporate objectives going forward.
The right candidate will thrive on organizing, tracking, influencing, and motivating teams for successful delivery, while working to improve the company’s identification and realization of project benefits. Communication, team collaboration, organization and out of the box thinking will benefit the person in this role. Strong project management and story telling skills are key.
What You'll Do
% of Time Spent
• Enterprise level project management to include balancing timelines, roadmaps, milestones, risks, status and on occasion, implementation.
• Identifies, measures and tracks benefits by working with business owners, product managers, IT partners, and management.
• Creates high visibility story telling around how IT investments are enabling corporate outcomes and being able to articulate and manage the message when they are not.
• Holds strategy kickoff and planning sessions for enterprise level initiatives, communicating regularly with upper level management and executives.
• Collaborates with Lean Agile Leaders and the OCIO team to review, influence and update our processes around IT investment prioritization.
October 27, 2021