Our Business Development Managers are a vital component of our future growth and the success of our clients and, as a result, this position comes with high income potential. In this position you will own your clients and territory, filled with a wealth of opportunity. Following are a few other things this position provides:
• Generous compensation plan – in addition to a base salary, if you bring a passion to deliver results, you have the potential to significantly increase your salary through our commission program.
• Ladder of success – Schneider promotes talent from within, particularly if you’re an all-star performer.
• Weekly sales meetings – focused on sales excellence, networking with your peers and strategizing on ways to win opportunities and secure new business.
• Recognition – we live by a culture of recognition and work tirelessly to ensure your efforts are recognized and shared across the company.
What you can expect in this role.
• Own your clients and territory. This position will work with an established sales support & marketing team to develop new business.
• After you get to know us, we will assist you in creating a plan to identify your top opportunities, important relationships, and how you will secure new business each year.
• Diagnose problems, suggest solutions, negotiate, and close the deal. You will be a significant contributor in the entire sales process.
• Position Schneider as the industry expert. You will do this by understanding your clients’ unique needs and providing strategies that capitalize on Schneider’s strengths and maximize value for your client.
• Collaborate with peers to develop best practices, winning strategies, and sustained success. You’ll also drive the proposal process by coordinating input from a variety of sources.
• Drive new business by establishing key relationships, being a thought leader, and developing new opportunities by identifying and solving clients’ problems.
• Use the world leading CRM (Salesforce) and email marketing (Active Campaign) to manage your contacts, leads, opportunities and the sales pipeline.
Qualifications that make a perfect fit.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years of experience with geospatial technologies or SaaS
• Understanding of local government workflow and practices
• An incredible track record of success, aggressive business growth and exceeded sales quotas
• A hunter sales mentality with tenacity and confidence
• Experience in negotiating and closing contracts
• Tech savviness and strong presentation skills
• Ability to travel on a regular basis
• A valid driver’s license and good driving record
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
September 20, 2022