Schneider Geospatial is seeking an entrepreneurial and energetic GIS Developer to join to our growing SaaS Products team. We help clients implement our industry leading solutions that are changing the way local governments operate. This position will be on a team of senior and mid-level SaaS Product developers and architects building innovative features and solutions with the latest technologies.
The members of our Product Development team are technology enthusiasts, with a passion for continual learning and career growth. Candidates should be self-motivated and productive, with ability to work effectively as a team member.
Awarded on the 2020 and 2021 Best Places to Work in Indiana, Schneider Geospatial is one of the top employers of GIS professionals in the Midwest. We have clients in 26 states across the country. Our mission is to deliver innovative geospatial solutions with exceptional customer service.
Skills & Requirements:
• Mid-level experience with .NET web development
• Experience reading/writing Structured Query Language (SQL)
• Experience reading/writing basic script programs (Python)
• Experience with local government (county and municipal) operations, especially pertaining to land assessment and taxation, infrastructure and asset management is a plus
• Experience with GIS, specifically ESRI ArcGIS products is a plus
• Strong work ethic and proactive approach, especially in working in small teams with an entrepreneurial attitude
• Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills, with a willingness to learn new skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
July 2, 2021