As a Front-End React Developer you are responsible for the development and performance of the Sharpen user experience. You will work extensively in React.js and other front-end technologies in a collaborative Scrum environment with members of the Product team. You will bring creative, fresh ideas to build even stronger features, functionality, & solutions to delight our customers.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js and other front-end technologies.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs, wireframes, and mockups into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across an array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Deliver use cases and scenarios, wireframe & prototypes, mockups of screens and flows, visual assets’ production, documentation of design guidelines for the design implementation.
- Present and communicate designs and deliverables to peers and management.
Education & Experience:
- Must have a degree in Computer Science or similar degree
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Working knowledge of Rest APIs and how to write code to use them.
February 25, 2019