Are you a sales-minded individual who’s looking to make an impact on day one? Sharpen is growing our sales team and adding a Sales Development Representative. Your daily focus will be qualifying leads and prospecting potential customers. You’ll be responsible for achieving monthly sales goals, too.
At Sharpen, we believe customer service should be more human. And that starts with the agent experience. Our SDR’s are on the front lines helping potential customers understand the agent-centric approach that makes Sharpen’s platform so unique.
What You’ll Do:
- Contact target prospects to establish sales qualified leads (SQLs)
- Identify key contacts and discuss Sharpen’s product offering
- Log and track prospect contact information in CRM
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and sales calls to stay current with Sharpen’s product
- Work closely with marketing to discover lead opportunities and assist in market research
- Two years in software sales
- Located in Indianapolis
February 25, 2019